Amodiva Gir Cow A2 Ghee – The Golden Gem !
We have often heard Cow Ghee being used as a moisturizer, healing balm or various other purposes. But did you know what makes it so nutritious?
While all Cow Ghee is good for health, it is the Gir Cows that produce milk differently and hence the ghee that we get from their Milk has significant more value and benefits!
What is it that makes Gir Cow A2 Ghee so nutritious, healthy and immunity boosting in nature?
Gir Cows are special!
The Indian Gir Cow’s hump have a special vein which is called surya ketu nadi. This vein or nadi absorbs the sun’s and moon’s energy, in fact it has the ability to harness energy from all luminaries from universe and sends it across the body of Gir Cow in the form of Gold Salts - which ultimately makes it way to its milk and ghee.
Furthermore, the Gir Cow’s dewlap (fold of skin hanging below neck) is said to provide and boost immunity power of Gir Cow. This immunity is channeled in their milk and ghee, in fact, each bi-product of Gir Cow produces infinite benefits and boosts immunity in many ways!
Yellow Gir Cow A2 Milk and Gir Cow A2 Ghee
This process of absorbing the sun rays is what makes the Gir cow milk and ghee so special! This special characteristic is also evident in the yellow in color present in Gir Cow ghee and Gir Cow Milk.
Benefits of Gir Cow A2 Ghee
The Gir Cow ghee made from Gir Cow A2 milk is not only delicious and light to eat but has various health benefits! Some of which are as follows:
- Daily consumption - Health boost for expecting mothers, Lowers bad cholesterol
- 2 drops of Gir Cow A2 Ghee before bed - Cure for headache, snorting, migraines, sleeplessness, hairfall and preventing early greying of hair
- 1 tsp Gir Cow A2 ghee with 1 glass of Gir Cow A2 Milk and some turmeric – Cure for joint pain
- Body Massage - Bones strengthening for new born babies, Joint pain relief for elderly. Overall bone health improvement
- Higher heating/ smoke point – Gir Cow Ghee has a high smoke point. Most of the cooking oils used generate toxic fumes when heated to high temperatures. But Gir cow Ghee smoke point is about 500°C degrees as against that of ordinary butter or cooking oil which is 350 °C. Hence, no harmful toxins are produced.
- Low Melting point makes it easier to digest - Commercial ghee that is ordinarily sold and available in market melts at a 39°C or above. This makes commercial ghee difficult to absorb for our body. Commercial ghee also has bad cholesterol and leads to blood pressure. Gir cow A2 ghee has a melting point of 37°C. On the other hand, our body temperature is 37.2°C. This makes Gir Cow Ghee easy to absorb and digest.
- Increasing immunity - Full of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K, Desi Gir Cow Ghee helps in strengthening immunity.
- Boosts metabolism - Consumption of Gir cow A2 ghee reduces obesity and increasing metabolism for easier digestion.
- Prevents early ageing – Gir cow A2 ghee is a natural moisturizer! Gir Cow A2 Ghee can do wonders for your skin and hair! Even for rashes, burnt skin or dark circles, Gir cow A2 ghee works like magic!