Our A2 Gir Cow ghee is made at our farm located in Uttar Pradesh. Amodiva Ghee is made from Gir Cow A2 Milk by the traditional Bilona Method! Calves are given priority by offering milk from two aanchals - also known as the traditiona practice of "Dohan" each day and the remaining A2 Milk is used to prepare, yoghurt which then undergoes the bilona process to be converted to makhaan. We use sangwan wood for the bilona process for which adds a calming and cooling property to the ghee. Amodiva A2 Gir Cow Ghee.
Amodiva A2 ghee is highly nutritious and is an excellent premium option to choose against the unhealthy - daily oils. It has a soothing and sweet aroma, smooth grainy texture – which adds a unique flavor to dishes.
Surya Ketu Nadi
What is so magical about Gir Cows that makes their ghee so special? The magic is their Surya Ketu Nadi!
The India Gir Cow has a hump which bares a specific vein - surya ketu nadi. This vein or nadi absorbs the sun’s energy and radiations, the moon’s energy and radiations, in fact the energy and radiations from all luminaries from universe and sends it across the body of Gir cow in the form of Gold Salts - which ultimately makes it way to its milk and ghee.
Furthermore, the Gir Cow’s dewlap (fold of skin hanging below neck) is said to provide and boost immunity power of Gir cow and its products. Each bi-product of Gir Cow produces infinite benefits and boosts immunity in many ways.
This process of absorbing the sun rays is what makes the Gir cow milk and ghee so special! This special characteristic is also evident in the yellow color present in Gir Cow ghee and Gir Cow Milk.
BENEFITS OF GIR COW A2 GHEE
The Gir Cow ghee made from Gir Cow milk is not only delicious and light to eat but has various health benefits! Some of which are as follows:
- Lowers bad cholesterol: which helps boost health for expecting mothers,
- Helps cure breathing and snoring problems: 2 drops in nostrils before bed helps cure headache, snorting, migraines, sleeplessness, hairfall and preventing early greying of hair
- Boosts immunity: 1 tsp Gir Cow A2 ghee with 1 glass of Gir Cow Milk and some turmeric
- Bones strengthening: when massaged with for new born babies,
- Joint pain relief: for elderly and overall bone health improvement
- Higher heating/ smoke point: Gir Cow Ghee has a high smoke point. Most of the cooking oils used generate toxic fumes when heated to high temperatures. But Gir cow Ghee smoke point is about 500°C degrees as against that of ordinary butter or cooking oil which is 350 °C. Hence, no harmful toxins are produced.
- Low Melting point: Commercial ghee that is ordinarily sold and available in market melts at a 39°C or above. This makes commercial ghee difficult to absorb for our body. Commercial ghee also has bad cholesterol and leads to blood pressure. Gir cow ghee has a melting point of 37°C. On the other hand, our body temperature is 37.2°C. This makes Gir Cow Ghee easy to absorb.
- Increasing immunity: Full of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K, Desi Ghee helps in strengthening immunity.
- Boosts metabolism: Consumption of Gir cow ghee reduces obesity and increasing metabolism for easier digestion.
- Prevents early ageing: Gir cow ghee is a natural moisturizer! Gir Cow Ghee can do wonders for your skin and hair! Even for rashes, burnt skin or dark circles, Gir cow ghee works like magic!
- Relaxation and stress management: bone Most soothing fragrance that relaxes mind, body and soul
- Using for hawan – purifies air and atmosphere