Amodiva Natural Raw Honey comes straight from our farms and farms of our farmer friends located in Uttar Pradesh. The various flavors offered are all natural without any added flavours!
BEE POLLINATE FLOWERS AT AMODIVA FARM
Honey Bees are critical pollinators. They pollinate 70 of the around 100 crop species that feed 90% of the world. Honey bees are responsible for pollinating 30 billion worth of crops in a year!
HOW HONEY IS PREPARED
- HONEY IS PREPARED IN THE HIVES
Bees foray into the garderns to collect nectar and pollen, honey bees fill their pollen sack with pollen and carry it back to the hive! In the hive pollen is convert into honey with the help of water and their saliva! Interesting isnt it!
- AMODIVA FRESH AND RAW HONEY IS EXTRACTED AND PREPARED
At Amodiva Farms we use the traditional centrifugal method to separate honey from the hive.
It helps to collect the honey without damaging the hive, the eggs or the honey bee! Once the honey is collected the hives are placed back in the bee box where bees continue making more honey!
About the Jamun Flavour:
Jamun has a rich colour and an astringent taste. Otherwise known as black plum or Indian blackberry.
Rightly so, apart from having a number of beauty and health benefits to offer, this fruit also encompasses innumerable medicinal properties, which generally aid in treating several ailments. Honey, on the other hand, encompasses various antioxidants and essential minerals for the body.
Jamun seeds contain jambosine and jamboline. These substances slow down the process of converting starch into sugar. Thus, the possibility of sudden shooting up of blood sugar levels is lesser when the starch in the food get metabolized.
Type 2 diabetics have low levels of insulin to affect blood glucose. This can be due to the fast degradation of the insulin that is produced. Jamun seeds ensure that enough insulin is present by either increasing its secretion or preventing its quicker degradation.
Benefits of Jamun Honey:
- Anti-inflammatory thus, relieves cough, cold and sore throat.
- Good sugar alternative for people with Diabeties since it has a low glycemic index it keeps the blood sugar levels under check. It cures common diabetes symptoms like excessive thirst and urination.Together, Jamun Honey does not just slow down the rate of sugar released into the blood but also increases the insulin levels in the body.
- Jamun honey promotes better blood sugar control. It is believed that Jamun honey may improve blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity compared to other sweeteners.
Curious to know how our honey gets its Jamun flavour yet stays all “Natural”?
We asked the Honey Bees to help us out! Did you know, the Honey, bees produce get its flavours from the flowers it collects the nectar from ! So we asked the Bees to collect all the nectar from our partner Jamun farm to turn it into this delicious Amodiva Raw Jamun Honey – without any added flavours or preservatives!
You have to try it to believe it!