AMODIVA BER RAW HONEY:
Jujube or ber as we call it India is a fruit that makes waiting for the spring worthwhile! Resembling a date in appearance, the fruit is also known as red date, Indian date, Korean date, Chinese date, around the world and is cultivated mainly in South Asia. The slightly tarty and sweet fruit can range from being green whhen it is raw to brown or purplish black in colour when it ripens. The bite-sized fruit also comes with a host of health benefits. From better digestion to inducing sleep, the range of benefits are mind-boggling.
AMODIVA JAMUN RAW HONEY:
Jamun has a rich colour and an astringent taste. Otherwise known as black plum or Indian blackberry.
Rightly so, apart from having a number of beauty and health benefits to offer, this fruit also encompasses innumerable medicinal properties, which generally aid in treating several ailments. Honey, on the other hand, encompasses various antioxidants and essential minerals for the body.
Jamun seeds contain jambosine and jamboline. These substances slow down the process of converting starch into sugar. Thus, the possibility of sudden shooting up of blood sugar levels is lesser when the starch in the food get metabolized.
Type 2 diabetics have low levels of insulin to affect blood glucose. This can be due to the fast degradation of the insulin that is produced. Jamun seeds ensure that enough insulin is present by either increasing its secretion or preventing its quicker degradation.
Benefits of Jamun Honey:
- Anti-inflammatory thus, relieves cough, cold and sore throat.
- Good sugar alternative for people with Diabeties since it has a low glycemic index it keeps the blood sugar levels under check. It cures common diabetes symptoms like excessive thirst and urination.Together, Jamun Honey does not just slow down the rate of sugar released into the blood but also increases the insulin levels in the body.
- Jamun honey promotes better blood sugar control. It is believed that Jamun honey may improve blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity compared to other sweeteners.
AMODIVA LITCHI RAW HONEY:
Litchi is a great source of dietary fiber, protein, proanthocyanidins and polyphenolic compounds, which makes it an energizing fruit.
'Lychee Honey' is helpful in:
- helps recover from digestive issues
- helps recover from cognitive disorders
- help improving blood circulation
- protects body from various diseases and afflictions
- wealth of potassium and organic compounds - having several important health benefits.